Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 17, 2012


   Well its’ year two of teaching in Ndola, Zambia at Lighthouse Christian school. My 1st year was full of so many joys and challenges and I am eager to see what this next year will hold. Last year I started with 30 pupils and by the end was down to 27. This year I have 28 pupils, which includes 11 boys, 3 of which are triplets and 17 girls. Week one I had to break up 4 fistfights, week two was a little better with only 3. But hey it keeps me on my toes and gives me ample opportunity to work on their character as well as mine. It’s a learning experience for us all. I am excited to see all God will do in this school year and am confident his grace will continue to be there for me to do all he has called me to do. All I need to do is rely on his strength and cry out to him on a daily basis. Please continue to lift me up in your prayers and here is a list of my current students, I would appreciate your prayers on their behalf as well:

Boys:
Triplets- Aaron, Amos and Haggai
Ackson
Benson
Charles
Cuthbert
Evans
Gift
Jonathan
Steven

Girls:
Abigail
Angela
Emeldah
Febby
Gift
Joyce
Jamila
Mwamba
Mary
Nelia
Pricilla
Salome
Thelma
Taonga
Nguinu
Eunice
Wana

2 comments:

  1. There's a girl and a boy both w/ the name, "Gift"?
    That's unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New class, new challenges, new joys! Interesting names

    ReplyDelete